Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Classmate Digital Project #4

A past student of PIDP 3250 made a video on Post-test Analysis:

I have truthfully never heard of this technique before joining this class. I think doing this activity would paint a clear picture as to why students are failing tests as well as understand how you may need to modify your classes to suite your students different learning styles. For example: If students write they only use their notes from class to study..then you may need to beef up your classroom lectures so more information is presented. If students are watching the online videos you post..then perhaps adding in interactive web mini practice quizzes would assist your students in studying. I personally hate when teachers say "all information is relevant, sorry no study guides". Students have a hard time understanding what to focus on and if they didn't have test anxiety before...i feel like the teacher just gave them it by not assisting them to narrow down the information. I think I'll be trying this technique next year as a lot of my tests need updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment